The time to celebrate another fabulous tournament of youth baseball has come! But without ideal youth baseball bat, youth baseball celebration can be null and void. Ideally, there are many precious bats out there, but identifying the right one is not that easy. Moreover, the baseball bat is the most expensive equipment that all baseball players need to have. But with different materials, lengths, and weights, finding the ideal bat for your unique swing and skill level can be a daunting task.
Understanding what you are in pursuit when selecting a baseball bat that incorporates a few functionalities. Your league information, your personal taste, and some measurements can assist you in finding an impeccable youth baseball bat for your swing.
Table of Contents
- List of 10 Best Youth Baseball Bats in 2019
- #10. Rawlings Raptor T-ball 2019 Youth Baseball Bat
- #9. Rawlings 2019 5150 Youth Baseball Bat
- #8. Wilson Louisville Slugger Omaha 518 Youth Baseball Bat
- #7. EASTON Typhoon Youth Baseball Bat
- #6. Rawlings 2019 Raptor USA Youth Baseball Bat (-10)
- #5. EASTON Speed Youth Baseball Bat
- #4. Rawlings Quatro Pro 2019 Youth Baseball Bat
- #3. Rawlings 2019 Threat (-12) Youth Baseball Bat
- #2. Easton 2018 Beast X Hyperlite -12 Youth Baseball Bat
- #1. Easton 2018 Ghost X Hyperlite -11 Youth Bat
- How to choose the best youth baseballs:
List of 10 Best Youth Baseball Bats in 2019
#10. Rawlings Raptor T-ball 2019 Youth Baseball Bat
Witness your player hit the ball with unrestrained ferocity this time of year as they enter into the plate using Raptor T-Ball Bat 2019 by Rawlings ®.This Raptor T-Ball bat youth baseball incorporates a long-lasting alloy for perimeter-weighted endcap and dependable performance which reduces swing weight and transfers energy.
What’s more, it has a handle with a synthetic grip that provides added comfort. You can use the barrel cap to boost the impact while still managing the reduction of swinging weight. More increasingly, this one-piece alloy structure for optimized pop and durability.
- Perimeter-weighted cap
- One-piece alloy construction
- Has handle with synthetic grip
- Large sweet spot technology
- Durable Alloy Material
- USA baseball approved
- Faster swing speeds
- Ideal for youth
- The perfect combination of control and power
- Clasp looks dirty
#9. Rawlings 2019 5150 Youth Baseball Bat
Youth baseball bat from Rawlings has a 1-piece alloy design that incorporates a balanced feel and large sweet spot. It is ideal for a classic utility player. Also, it delivers proven performance all the time. The tool offer balance and classic power to the players. It enables you to perform high level striking.
The classic 5150 featuring its single-piece alloy design alongside a balanced feel and substantial sweet spot can take you to a high level. Additionally, the Rawlings 5150 alloy incorporates aerospace-grade alloy that is most radically responsive for providing durability and performance.
Rawlings is designed with pop 2.0 technology that creates an improved feel and larger sweet spot. Moreover, with Hyper-Lite Speed Cap providing a faster swing speed, lighter feel, and better control is possible.
- Hyper-lite speed endcap
- Aerospace-grade alloy construction
- Light drop weight
- Weighs 1.3 pounds
- Provide great balance
- Superb single alloy fab
- Delivers proven performance
- Superior bat
#8. Wilson Louisville Slugger Omaha 518 Youth Baseball Bat
Louisville Slugger’s latest Omaha 518 USA Baseball bat ((-10) 2 5/8 inch) is engineered to assist in players overruling at the top levels. Also, the Omaha Series has a long history of dominating the scene — game after game, year after year. More importantly, it is constructed of single-piece ST 7UI+ alloy and quality endcap design
The Louisville Slugger has a formula that offers a good measure of the USA Baseball bat’s performance and thus permits the bat testing laboratories and rules committee to better foresee field performance depending on lab tests. The aim is that non-wooden bats that comply with this new standard that will work in the same way as wood bats.
- Durable endcap design
- Single-piece 7-series alloy construction which offers the massive sweet spot
- Weight 1.7 pounds
- Come with 7/8 inch typical handle
- Synthetic leather fade grasp
- Handle reduces negative vibration
- Provide well-balanced weight swing
- Well certified and proven
- Meets new Youth standard for USA Baseball
- Weight not centered
#7. EASTON Typhoon Youth Baseball Bat
Military grade structure combined with a bowl-shaped endcap for unmatched balance and durability, Typhoon Youth Bat from Easton is ratified for rivalry in any USA Bat league. In addition to that, this single-unit bat features a comfort grip, alongside 2-1/4-inches barrel diameter and a -12 drop-weight that is suitable for youth players. The Easton Typhoon model of 2018-19 is also single-unit design built of ALX100 Military-Grade Blend.
The -12 design offers a lightweight swing, offering more speed at the ball surface. It incorporates cushioned Flex grip, delivering additional comfort. This model is approved for following the strict USA Baseball standard. For durability reasons, the baseball is accompanied by 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- ALX100 Military Grade-Alloy structure
- Concave end cap
- Softened 2.2 mm FLEX grip offers comfort in hands
- Single-unit Bat structure
- Has 2.25-inches Barrel Diameter
- Rated -12oz Length: Weight Ratio
- Comfortable handle grip
- Budget-friendly for quality
- 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Perfect swinging weight
- Military Grade-Alloy structure for durability
- Sound cracking
#6. Rawlings 2019 Raptor USA Youth Baseball Bat (-10)
Made with a lightweight design to quicken through powerful build and contact to move the baseball with force. Rawlings Baseball Bat is also built from durable, responsive, and top-performing aerospace-grade alloy. Also, the end cap, which is perimeter-weighted usually helps you in reducing unnecessary heft and transferring energy for quick swing speed.
More interestingly, the unit has received many league certification and play approvals like in AABC (5-14), PONY leagues, Dixie Youth, BPA Youth, Cal Ripken, and Little League. Text, it can deliver balance and power due to quick speed.
- Durable, responsive alloy
- Package Weighs 1.19 pounds
- Ultra-light drop weight
- Smooth swing alongside the large sweet spot
- Has 2.25-inch barrel
- Built to Last
- Play approval and League Certification
- Affordable price
- Can deliver balance and power
- Quick bat speed
#5. EASTON Speed Youth Baseball Bat
This baseball by Easton is lightweight but very powerful. The ALX50 Aircraft grade kind of alloy ensures the swing weight is light. Also, it features a cushioned Flex grip for extra comfort. Similarly, it features a concave end cap. Furthermore, it has a barrel. The associations and leagues which abide by the United States of America Baseball standards use it for play.
Also, the USSSA and other associations which abide by the 1.15BPF standard use it for play. In this case, only players below eight years of age use it. Usually, it appears in green, black or white color. Its weight is 3 pounds. Besides, its size is 27 /16 oz.
- Package measures 3 pounds
- ALX50 Aircraft Grade Alloy structure
- Cushioned 2.2 mm FLEX grasp
- Concave end cap
- Has a ratio of 27 /16 oz
- Lightweight and durable
- Has handle that offers comfort in hands
- Has lightweight swing
- It complies with USA Baseball standard
- Bent easily
#4. Rawlings Quatro Pro 2019 Youth Baseball Bat
This baseball by Rawlings offers youths a fast bat speed. Additionally, it offers comfort while ripping through their strike zone. For level and consistently quick swings, its ultra-balanced swing weight, and two-piece carbon fiber construction help. Furthermore, its lightweight end cap has a concave design. This provides extra balance and increases the speed of the bat.
Besides, only players aged 14 years and below use it. It also features the Focus Flex Technology, which helps in reducing barrel drag. Also, it redirects shock vibration and offers a traditional feel to the youth hitters. It has a larger sweet spot and more power across the barrel.
- Weighs 2 pounds
- Designed with a bigger sweet spot
- Suspended inner barrel
- Light drop weight
- The redesigned composite outer sheath
- Has 2-piece carbon fiber
- Redesigned endcap provides incredible balance
- Very balanced & consistent
- Impeccable for strikers at the bottom or top of the lineup
- Approved for 2019
- Offer faster swing speed
- Not that durable
#3. Rawlings 2019 Threat (-12) Youth Baseball Bat
This baseball bat by Rawlings features a larger sweet spot. This ensures more distance and power. The ball and hitter contact is easier. Therefore, it is a perfect bat for any hitter in need of making contact to acquire extra-base hits. Also, only players aged 14 years and below use it for play.
Also, this bat has a carbon fiber barrel and composite design. Therefore, this produces maximum distance and premium pop. Its construction is also ultra-lightweight. This helps in creating faster speeds. As a result, the younger players can swing easily through the ozone. In addition, its weight is 1.05 pounds
- Weighs 1.05 pounds
- Ultra-lightweight construction
- Has carbon fiber barrel
- Incorporates a composite design
- Produces premium pop
- Maximum distance
- Assist young players to swing effectively
- Approved for 2019
#2. Easton 2018 Beast X Hyperlite -12 Youth Baseball Bat
You can trust this baseball by Easton. It features the Easton ATAC alloy. This is an advanced thermal alloy which makes an extremely powerful barrel. Therefore, it ensures the best performance during the game. Furthermore, this bat is a one-piece speed kind of design. It also has brute strength.
In addition, its 2-1/4 inch barrel provides lighter swing weight. This ensures extra power behind the ball during contact. Also, the new ATAC alloy combined with x-tended barrel kind of design delivers a longer aluminum barrel. This provides the most significant spot in the game. It is also loud. Finally, it weighs 3 pounds.
- Package weighs 3 pounds
- The ratio of length to weight is 12
- Has a barrel diameter of 2 1/4 inch
- Speed single-unit ATAC alloy design
- X-tended barrel design
- Provide a fantastic balance
- Good Power
- Looks sound and great
- Delivers the elongated aluminum barrel
- More expensive
#1. Easton 2018 Ghost X Hyperlite -11 Youth Bat
This baseball by Easton delivers the best performance bats in games. This bat has Advanced Carbon Technology. This offers a lighter swing weight. On the other hand, Hyperlite’s one speed kind of design enhances control and feel. Hence you can trust this baseball as your #1 bat. It usually weighs three pounds.
The Easton x-tended barrel design continually delivers the longest barrels during the game. Therefore, this gives the players huge sweet spots, thus ensuring more power. Besides, it is potent, technical and supernatural. It also features 2 5/8 inch barrel in diameter. Also, it has a balanced swing weight.
- Weighs 3 pounds
- USA Baseball Stamp
- Drop 11 length: weight ratio
- Barrel measures 2 5/8 inch in diameter
- X Tended-barrel design
- Single-unit Composite Baseball Bat
- Balanced swing weight
- Creates a considerable sweet spot
- Single-unit speed design improves control and feel
- Delivers the best performance
- Underperforms Expectations
How to choose the best youth baseballs:
In sum, the quick-start guide and description above will enlighten parents and kids with all the relevant information required to pick the ideal bat for a certain level of play or a specific age. Having an elegantly-tailored bat maximizing the player’s performance and considerably build his confidence.
In all honesty, the detailed information above is more than enough to make you arrive at the better option.