The slant board is a device that has a flat surface, and it has a type of durable wood or plastic construction. It is commonly used to stretch the muscles and tendons to prevent injury before and after vigorous activity such as workouts and sports. Standing on the slant board adjusted at a specific angle enhances your muscles’ effectiveness during vigorous activity and as well alleviates injury.
Since the slant boards are most suitable for players and patients ailing from Achilles tendon pains, it is crucial to choose the one that will serve the need sufficiently. You will find the top 10 best slant boards in 2023, which will give you a clear guide on picking out the best slant board.
Table of Contents
List of Top 10 Best Slant Boards in 2023
#10. WODFitters Slant Board
The Wodfitters board comes to you completely assembled and ready to use. You don’t have to waste time putting its part together. You can have fun stretching your legs right away. The board adjusts in four angles twenty, thirty, forty, and fifty-degree angles. It comes with treads on the surface and the bottom of the board, ensuring that you will not slip when you step on it.
Stretching often with this board increases your knee joint strength. It also flexes your ankles, hips, hamstrings, and calves. Wodfitter boards are built to last for a lifetime, even under regular use. It will neither bend nor break. It is foldable, thus easy to put away and occupy as little space as possible. It is also light, which enables you to carry it around as you wish.
- Comes assembled and ready for use
- Its angle can be adjusted
- Has four angle adjustments
- Treads on the board’s surface and bottom
- Durable and easy to use.
#9. Trademark Innovations Board
The Trademark Innovations slant board is an inclined slant board that comes with a handle for secure handling. The board can be adjusted up to two different angles to achieve the most exceptional stretch. This board is designed to help you stretch your foot, ankle, shin splints, and calves. It comes with a treaded surface to keep you from sliding off as you stretch.
The Trademark Innovations slant board is effortlessly portable and light so you can carry it around wherever you want to take it. It is also crafted to help you with Achilles tendon problems and plantar fasciitis. The board is made of oak to ensure that it lasts for as long as you want to use it. It can carry up to a weight of 360 pounds.
- Comes with adjustable angles
- It comes with a handle for simple portability
- Can be adjusted up to two different angles
- It unis made of oak
- Carries a weight of up to 360 pounds.
#8. Core Prodigy Stretch and Rehab Options
The Core Prodigy slant board comes in black, blue, and white variations. It has a clip to grasp your books and papers when studying. The board is crack-tight, which makes it very durable and maintains its proper appearance. The clip can grasp up to two hundred papers and most average size books.
This slant board is designed to give young learners an easy studying time. By using the board, they can study for longer without overstretching their eyes and necks. The board has ample space for writing. It is very durable because it is made of polycarbonate, meaning it will last for as long as it is needed.
- Comes glued together
- It has a clip to grip books and sheets
- Grips up to 200 papers
- It comes with a perfect slant angle
- It is lightweight and compact.
#7. BodyKore Slant Board
The BodyKore board is very suitable for calves, feet, quads, hamstrings, and hips. This board can be adjusted up to three angles to achieve the highest stretch. It can be stretched to 26 degrees, 38 degrees, or 42 degrees. The top and bottom surfaces of the board are treated to prevent you from sliding while stretching.
The surface of the board is made up of rubber to make it enduring even under regular use. The board folds for simple portability and storage. It comes with a user-friendly handle, which makes it easy to carry around. It can withstand up to 159 kilograms of weight. The board is lightweight, weighing about five and a half pounds so you can move with it in your bag.
- It has a treaded surface for anti-slide purposes
- It is foldable
- Comes with a handle for a suitable grip
- It is adjustable up to three different angles
- Slant board made of plywood for maximum durability.
#6. Get Out! Slant Board
The Get Out slant board is designed to enable you to stretch efficiently during and after exercising to make your muscles more receptive and avoid injuries. This board also helps you increase your strength, and flexibility, and become more stable. Stretching often with the board aids in improving your digestion, breathing, and posture, and alleviates headaches. Physical therapists have confirmed that this board increases your blood flow to your legs to avoid swelling that causes pain.
This board can be adjusted up to five angles 15 degrees, 20 degrees, 25 degrees, 30 degrees, and 35 degrees to allow you to maximize your stretch limits and enhance your flexibility. On top of the board are anti-slide treads with dense wood that make it safer for you and prolong the durability of the board. The board can comfortably support a weight of up to 159 kilograms. It has two side handles on the side to make it more portable when need be.
- Comes with five different adjustable angles
- Protects your Achilles tendon
- Comes with an anti-slide and a dense wood
- Supports up to 159 kilograms
- Has two side handles for portability.
#5. Trademark Innovations Board
The Trademark Innovations slant board is stretchable up to four different angles to help you attain the best stretch. It is a suitable slant board to assist you in developing your shin splints, foot, ankle, and calves. The board’s surface comes with treads that keep you from sliding while stretching on the board.
The Trademark Innovations board is light and easily movable. It is sketched to help you avoid workout damage by stretching before and after the workouts. The board can put up with a weight of up to 300 pounds. It is foldable so that you can put it away stretching.
- It is foldable
- It can be stretched up to four different angles
- It comes with anti-slide treads on its surface
- Supports the weight of up to 300 pounds
- It is lightweight.
#4. Power Systems Adjustable Slant Board
The Power Systems slant board scan in 20, 30, 35, and 40 degrees. The slant board comes with a slide-resistant top surface. Persons with shoe sizes 20 or smaller can comfortably use the board. It is the appropriate slant board to stretch your ankles, feet, and shins. It has a dimension of 14 inches by 14 inches; hence, it doesn’t occupy much of your office or home surface.
The board is fitting for training for strength, coordination, running, baseball, basketball, football, and any other athletic activity. It is also appropriate for practice in fitness, and weight training. It comes in gray color; hence, it will blend in with most interior decorations. It is also lightweight, weighing only eight pounds.
- Lightweight weighing 8 pounds
- It accommodates shoe sizes 20 and below
- Stretches to four different angles
- Has a steel construction
- It has an anti-slide surface.
#3. Trademark Innovations Calf Board Wedge Stretcher
The trademark innovations slant board comes in blue, green, pink, and yellow color variations. This board comes slanted at twenty-two degrees, which is very suitable for use by young learners. The learners can write and draw on the board and erase since the board is magnetic, which helps the kids to find ample space to note down calculations, puzzles, and other rough work that they would otherwise require a lot of sheets to use.
On top of the board is a clip that fastens paper sheets and books so that the learner can focus on other learning tasks. A book catcher attached at the bottom of the board also gives the learner a very suitable learning environment. The board is foldable when not in use to consume as little storage space as possible. It weighs 2 pounds making it easily movable in the learner’s bag.
- It slants to 22 degrees
- It comes with a magnetic eraser
- It has a paper clip
- Comes with a book catcher
- Its book catcher shifts to any side or is removed.
#2. Flybold Slant Board
The Flybold slant board has a plywood construction for maximum durability. Its surface comes with anti-slide treads that will keep you stable while practicing. It also comes with a spiked ball that is useful in massaging your stressed muscles. This board can carry up to 450 pounds of weight. Adjustments can reach up to five different angles to achieve the best stretching limits.
The slant board is the most suitable slant board when it comes to alleviating damage by stretching your hips, feet, ankles, hamstring, and calves. It will help you improve your mobility, agility, stamina, reflexes, and strength. It is also essential in assisting recovery from Achilles tendonitis, shin splints, plantar fasciitis, and leg pains. You can use it from home, the gym, and the office.
- Has a plywood construction
- The package has a slant board, spiked ball, guide, and a resistance thread
- Supports a weight of up to 450 pounds
- Adjustable to five different angles
- Comes with side handles.
#1. StrongTek Slant Board
The StrongTek is highly recommended by physical therapists to aid you during your stretch sessions. It decreases damage to your tendons and muscles after workouts or sports sessions. It is suitable to help you heal from Achilles tendon pains, plantar fasciitis, shin splints, and calf strains. The board adjusts to degrees of 15 degrees, 20 degrees, 25 degrees, 30 degrees, and 35 degrees.
On the surface of the board are treading patterns that will give you a firm step. The StrongTek slant board is also crafted to aid in blood circulation to your legs and reduce back pains. It comes with side handles for easy transferability. It is manufactured using Lauan plywood for maximum durability. The board comes completely put together and is ready to use. Physical therapists designed it for maximum effect.
- Has a Lauan plywood construction
- Comes with side handles for easy portability
- Its treaded surface avoids sliding off the board
- Adjustable to five different angles.
Factors to consider when choosing the Best Slant Boards:
- Angles – A good slant board should have at least three adjustable angles to allow maximum muscle stretching. A board with several angles is appropriate for small and demanding stretches.
- Material – A slant board should have a durable material such as metal, sturdy wood, or plastic. Since the board will be taking heavyweight often and so the material needs to withstand the force.
- Portability – A good slant board is the foldable one that can tuck away when not in use. A foldable board is also easier to carry when going out for practice. A portable board also means it comes with side handles for better handling
- Anti-slide surface – The top of the slant board must come treaded to prevent sliding-off cases. The treaded or rough surface gives you a firm step on the board as you stretch in commanding positions.
A suitable slant board should be adjustable, durable, and safe to use. It should take your shoe size and weight, as well. It should also be foldable and easy to handle. When it comes to healing your muscles, great care must be observed to ensure that you are using a reliable board. This article gives you the top 10 best slant boards in 2023 that have physical therapists’ approval to help you in your healing journey.